January 29, 2014

Peruvian travel blogger enjoyed Finnish winter exotics

International travel bloggers were taken to the most intriguing destinations in Finland by the Nordic Bloggers’ Experience which is the largest travel blogger event ever organised in Finland. The NBE was organised by the Nordic Travel Fair Matka, Visit Helsinki and Visit Finland in January.


From over 100 applicants the chosen 40 travel bloggers visited Finland for one week. The bloggers were divided into three groups according to their interests: food and culture, fashion and design, nature and adventure.

HI Hostels in Helsinki had the pleasure to accommodate Peruvian Nelson. He visited Stadion Hostel, Hostel Suomenlinna, Hostel Erottajanpuisto and Eurohostel.

Despite the cold temperatures, Nelson enjoyed Finland.

“Helsinki was like a cold paradise. I never expected to find what I found: a vibrant city full of life surrounded by nature. I was expecting something more usual and similar to many European cities, but Helsinki definitely has a special spirit. Despite the cold weather people are warm and kind. What I like the most was those infinite frozen horizons, and the possibility to walk over the lakes. The National parks of Nuuksio and Sipoo were outstanding, the experiences I must repeat again.”


Nelson shares his travel stories in Spanish on his blog Mochileros.org as well as on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. Really Nice!!!
    Great Experience
    Thanks for sharing:)

    Best
    Sandeep
    http://www.enticingtour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog I really enjoyed while I was reading your post. I have great interest in blog reading mostly I liked the travel blogs. Because professionally I am a tourist and travel is my passion. Through these blogs I got many new ideas and information about travel. Now, I want to go us west coast tours with my family in vacations. I think this region is perfect for family trip. If any member has any suggestion about this tour let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?